Muslim Hacks Wife To Pieces With Ax When He Sees What She Served On His Dinner Plate
A husband brutally hacked his wife to death in an incredibly gruesome murder before attempting to flee authorities. However, as soon as police caught up with him, he explained that he had slaughtered her because of the insulting thing she placed on his dinner plate.
In the push for multiculturalism, the left insinuates that all cultures must be tolerated and respected. Expectedly, this includes barbaric cultures that perpetuate extreme violence, oppression, and misogyny.
Now that Pakistan has become nearly 100 percent Muslim through mass migration and persecution, nothing stands in its way of establishing Sharia law. As each Islamic mandate passes, those considered subhuman in the Quran’s texts are sacrificed to the religion’s most devout followers. Just as it has in over 50 Muslim-majority countries, this Islamization has led to a disturbing increase in honor killings, 90 percent of which is committed by Muslims worldwide.
In a particularly grisly honor killing out of Sargodha, a Muslim husband horrifically butchered his wife after he became insulted and outraged that she had served him a cold dinner. Indignant over her dishonorable behavior, Feroz Khan reportedly confronted his wife, Roshan Bibi, for daring to present him with food that had grown tepid. When the woman understandably defended her actions, Feroz became so angered by her disregard of his authority that he decided to end her in the most gruesome way he could surmise.
The Express Tribune reports that Feroz retrieved an ax from his property and attacked his unsuspecting wife for serving him an unacceptable dinner and subsequently arguing with him. The Pakistani native proceeded to hack her to death with the chopping tool, leaving her mutilated corpse where it lay.
After the murder, Feroz fled the scene, leaving authorities to later track him down and charge him with the gruesome murder. Roshan’s mangled body was collected and handed over to her family for burial procedures.
Pakistan becomes an increasingly hostile nation toward women and religious minorities with each passing day as Sharia law takes its hold. Recently, a graphic photo made its rounds on the internet, depicting the body of a murdered bride. The young woman was reportedly strangled to death by her new husband because he suspected her of “not being a virgin” on their wedding night, according to India Samvad.
Like other Muslim nations, Pakistan’s Sharia legislations are operating based on accepted Islamic texts, namely the Quran and hadith. Based on these religious mandates, not only are women to be unquestionably obedient to men, they may be physically assaulted or even killed for disobedience.
- Quran (4:34) – “Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them.”
- Quran (2:228) – “and the men are a degree above them”
- Quran (33:33) – “And abide quietly in your homes…” Women are confined to their homes except when they have permission to go out.
Although self-proclaimed moderates attempt to deny it, the concept of honor killing in Islamic culture stems directly from the Quran. In Quran 18:65-81, a parable establishes that families are justified in killing relatives who leave Islam or bring shame upon the family name. According to the story, parents murder their son for “disobedience and ingratitude” before Allah promises to reward them with a better child.
Likewise, the prophet Muhammad taught his followers that being ungrateful to one’s husband or denying him his sexual desires will surely earn a woman her place in hell. This, he explained, was the reason that many more women abide in eternal damnation than men.
Additionally, Muhammad preached a sermon in which he established that women can neither be equal to men in intelligence or religious devotion, citing his own reasoning to justify that this proves women are inferior creatures.
- Sahih Bukhari (6:301) – “[Muhammad] said, ‘Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?’ They replied in the affirmative. He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence.’”
- Sahih Bukhari (6:301) – continued – “[Muhammad said] ‘Isn’t it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women replied in the affirmative. He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religion.’” Allah has made women deficient in the practice of their religion as well, by giving them menstrual cycles.
This misogyny and blatant inhumanity have oppressed millions of women in dozens of Muslim-majority and Sharia-governed countries to date. Those who tolerate such practices and beliefs are directly condoning the violence and oppression.